Available until the end of October 2022
- DEDHAM VALE BOAT TRIPS
- Scheduled half hour return trips aboard Trusty at Flatford, 11am-4pm, on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holiday Mondays. Bankside tickets offered for timed trips regularly departing from Flatford (opposite Bridge Cottage), CO7 6UL.
- Kathleen available for Talbooth Restaurant diners to enjoy short trips on Sunday afternoons.
- Private charters can also be arranged – 0844 800 5017 (more information).
- SUDBURY BOAT TRIPS
- Scheduled weekend Henny Swan Lunch Cruises – check availability and book online.
- Scheduled weekend half hour return trips at The Henny Swan, 12.15pm and 1.15pm – trip availability depends on bookings for Henny Swan Lunch Cruise – check availability and book online.
- Scheduled half hour return trips at The Granary Tea Room, 11am-4pm, on Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. No set timetable and no pre-booking.
- Private charters can also be arranged – 0844 800 5016 (more information).
- TEA ROOM at The Granary, Quay Lane, Sudbury is open 10.30am-4pm on Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Pop down for a cuppa, simple light lunch menu and delicious homemade cake. Not forgetting the riverside views and the chance to enjoy a boat trip!
These activities are not possible without our dedicated team of volunteers. Our activities raise funds that go towards the restoration, conservation and education of the River Stour Navigation. Click here to find out how you can join us to help us achieve our aims and objectives!