Suffolk & Essex
River Stour Navigation
River Stour Trust is a registered charity dedicated to the Restoration, Conservation & Education of this historic waterway for the beneft of everyone
SEND DIRECT MESSAGE
- You can contact the River Stour Trust by filling in the form below.
- BUT navigational or environmential issues should be reported directly to the Environment Agency Incident Hotline on 0800 80 70 60.
- Please fill in all the required fields and make sure that your email address is spelled correctly before hitting ‘send’.
- Upon successful submission, a blank form will be displayed along with a confirmation message below ‘send’.
- You will also be sent a copy of your submitted message (check your spam/junk folders). If you do not receive a copy of your message then your email address was mistyped and you will need to try again.
- We will never sell your data and endeavour to keep your details safe & secure. For more information about how your data is used and stored please visit: https://www.riverstourtrust.org/privacy-policy/
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01787 313199 – All Enquiries (weekdays, answer-machine at busy times and weekends)
- 01787 319958 – Pre-booked boat bookings can contact boat crew at The Granary an hour before their cruise.
- 01787 313199 – SUDBURY Private Boat Charters
- 0844 800 5017 – LOWER RIVER/DEDHAM VALE Private Boat Charters
Please note: The 0844 numbers are often connected to personal home telephones of a River Stour Trust volunteer. 0844/45 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Example: BT standard call charge 23p pence per minute. Mobile charges can be considerably more.
- VISITOR EDUCATION CENTRE (VEC), Dove House Meadow, Great Cornard, Suffolk, CO10 0GF
- Click here for link to Google Maps
- What3Words Location: ///riverboat.purifier.flap
- Administrative office (Mon-Fri, core hours 10am-4pm)
- Always advisable to pre-arrange a visit to avoid disappointment.
- Office is closed on Weekends, Bank Holidays and first Wednesday of every month.
- THE GRANARY, Quay Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2AN
- Guided viewings by appointment
- Unaccompanied viewings on Sundays and Bank Holidays Mondays, 12pm-4pm, Easter until end of October.
The River Stour Trust is a registered charity: Charity Number 257806, A non-profit distributing Company limited by guarantee number 938670, VAT Registration No. GB 688 5912 71