*The administrative office is generally staffed on weekdays, 9.30am-4.30pm (we are closed on weekends, Bank Holidays and the first Wednesday of every month)*
SEND DIRECT MESSAGE
You can contact us by filling in the form below. We will never sell your data and promise to keep your details safe & secure. For more information about how your data is used and stored please visit: https://www.riverstourtrust.org/privacy-policy/
- Please fill in all the required fields and make sure that your email address is spelled correctly before hitting ‘send’.
- Upon successful submission, a blank form will be displayed along with a confirmation message below ‘send’.
- You will also be sent a copy of your submitted message (check your spam/junk folders). If you do receive this then it is likely that your email address was mistyped and will need to contact us again.
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
BY TELEPHONE Calls to the 0844 numbers cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge
- 01787 313199 – All Enquiries (weekdays, answer-machine at busy times and weekends)
- 0844 800 5015 (or call 01787 313199) – Henny Swan Lunch Cruise (weekdays, answer-machine at busy times and weekends)
Please note: The 0844 numbers below connect to the personal home telephones of River Stour Trust volunteers.
- 0844 800 5016 – SUDBURY Private Boat Charters (kindly manned by a volunteer, linked to their personal home landline)
- 0844 800 5017 – LOWER RIVER/DEDHAM VALE Private Boat Charters (kindly manned by a volunteer, linked to their personal home landline)
- The Granary, Quay Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2AN
- Visitor & Education Centre, Dove House Meadow, Great Cornard, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0GF
The River Stour Trust is a registered charity: Charity Number 257806, A non-profit distributing Company limited by guarantee number 938670, VAT Registration No. GB 688 5912 71