VALID FOR PADDLING: 1 APRIL 2023 – 31 MARCH 2024
The River Stour Trust processes these applications on behalf of the Environment Agency (EA).
APPLICATIONS FOR UNPOWERED & PRIVATE USE CRAFT ONLY
*Maximum of 5 registrations per order*
Before starting your application – please read the Privacy Notice, Explantory Notes and Charge Scheme Guidance on the EA website – click here
- Powered or Business boat? We cannot process these registration types. Please contact the Environment Agency Boat Registration Team (03708 506 506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders receive email confirmation that can be presented as proof of registration to a River Inspector.
- Postal confirmation only applies to monthly/annual craft registrations and/or Navigation Guide purchases.
- Postalorders are processed as quickly as possible but please allow up to 10 working days. There can be delays during busy periods or we need further details to process your application.
- You will need to pay any additional amount, which may be due, if it is found that the boat has been registered incorrectly based on the information you have provided.
- Applying for multiple craft registrations? Maximum of 5 craft registrations per order and you must be acting in accordance with the specific authorisation of the craft owner/s to process application on their behalf.