We are pleased to offer craft mooring and storage at both our riverside venues. Craft moored or stored are for private and pleasure use only – no commercial activities other than those expressly approved by the River Stour Trust are permitted.
Please contact us to determine availability before completing the required paperwork and payment. Apply online or apply by post- see details below.
Floating Mooring – £12.00 per foot (minimum charge – £100.00)
Canoe/Boat Storage – £50.00
Launch Access Privileges – £40.00
AND River Stour Trust subscription – rate depending on type of membership
Current users of the facilty can pay the renewal fees online – click here
A quick, straightforward and completely secure alternative to postal applications. We use PayPal to process online bank or card payments and your financial details are never shared.PayPal accepts payments from Mastercard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this facility.
- Read the Moorings and Storage Policy as well as the Keyholder Agreement Policy (see above).
- Click on the link to complete the Online Membership Application (new window opens)
- Upon successful completion of the online application you will be redirected to the membership payment page. Return to this page because you will be able to pay for your membership at Step 5.
- Now click on the following link to complete the Online Moorings & Storage Application.
- Upon successful completion of the mooring and storage application you will be redirected to the relevant Online Payment page where you can pay for all relevant items.
APPLY BY POST
You can download and print the required forms to send or give in person (see below) or contact us and we will send you the required forms.
You can download the following documents by clicking on the links below:
- Read the Moorings and Storage Policy as well as the Site Access Agreement Policy (see above).
- Download, print and complete the Moorings & Storage Application Form (see above).
- Enclose the required fee with the completed form (please make cheque payable to ‘River Stour Trust).
- Send completed paperwork and payment to either of our venues: