This page is designed for new and existing members who would like to pay their subscription online. However, you can choose to pay by cheque (made payable to ‘River Stour Trust’) or cash (only in person) that is to be returned to The Granary or Visitor Education Centre.
The completion of the Gift Aid Declaration allows the Trust to benefit because we can reclaim up to an extra 25p for every £1 that is paid in subscriptions or donations at no additional cost to you! You need to be a UK tax payer paying an amount of Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax equal to the tax which will be reclaimed on your behalf (25p for every £1).
- Download, print and complete the form to send in the post- click here.
- Complete the form online- click here.
Annual Membership – Minimum Rates
Below are the minimum rates that apply for each type of membership. We are extremely grateful for any additional payment that helps us to continue with our aims of restoring and conservnig the beautiful River Stour Navigation for the benefit of everyone.
- Individual £20.00
- Senior Citizen £15.00
- Couple £25.00
- Senior Couple £20.00
- Club Membership £25.00
- Corporate Membership (less than 20 employees) £40.00
- Corporate Membership (20 or more employees) £100.00
We use PayPal to process online bank or card payments and your financial details are never shared. PayPal accepts payments from Mastercard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this facility.
- Simply click on the ‘Donate’ button below and type in the figure you are paying e.g. subscription rate alone or add an additional donation figure.
- Click on:
- ‘Donate’ – to pay using an existing PayPal account or set up a new one, or;
- ‘Donate with a Card’ – to pay with a credit/debit card
- You will then need to provide the relevant details to process the payment.