These journeys comprise a guided walk and boat trip with a free coffee or tea.
on the dates below:
- Sundays 10, 17, 24 & 31 May
- Walk ‘n’ Water Sudbury/Cornard
- 1-2miles, easy-going, suitable for children
A short boat trip from Sudbury to Great Cornard where passengers disembark before walking back along the riverside footpath from Cornard to Sudbury.
- Thursdays 14, 21 & 28 May
- Walk ‘n’ Water Sudbury/Henny
- 3-4 miles, moderate pace
A guided walk from Sudbury to Great Henny along part of the Stour Valley & St. Edmunds Way. The walk is followed by an hour long boat trip back to Sudbury. Free tea/coffee is provided but remember to bring your own packed lunch!
More details and booking is via the Suffolk Walking Festival:
- Online at www.suffolkwalkingfestival.co.uk
- Telephone 0333 666 3366
- Visit Tourist Information Centres at Sudbury, Lavenham, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Stowmarket
JOIN OUR WALKING TEAM?
We are looking for volunteers to act as walk guides/back markers for the two aforementioned events and some more walk ‘n’ water events throughout the year. You’ll enjoy a boat trip too! Please contact the RST office if you would like to find out more about how you can be involved.