- Sundays 12, 19, 26 May & 2 June
- Walk ‘n’ Water Sudbury/Cornard
- 1-2 mile walk from Cornard to Sudbury
- Thursdays 16, 23 & 30 May
- Walk ‘n’ Water Sudbury/Henny
- 3½ mile walk from Sudbury to Henny
These events involve a guided walk one way and a river cruise for the return trip with a free coffee or tea. This year walkers can finally enjoy the riverside footpath link between Cornard and Sudbury which formally opened in December 2018.
More details and booking is via the Suffolk Walking Festival:
- Online at www.suffolkwalkingfestival.co.uk
- Telephone 0333 666 3366
- Visit Tourist Information Centres at Sudbury, Lavenham, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Stowmarket
JOIN OUR WALKING TEAM?
We are looking for volunteers to act as walk guides/back markers for the two aforementioned events and some more walk ‘n’ water events throughout the year. You’ll enjoy a boat trip too! The pace will be moderate and you should be able to manage the 1-2 mile walk from Cornard to Sudbury and/or the 3½ mile walk from Sudbury to Henny (includes traversing a couple of stiles!). Please contact the RST office if you would like to find out more about how you can be involved.