In light of Government guidance regarding Coronavirus, the River Stour Trust is continuing to discuss the best course of action. We need to consider our responsibility with everyone’s health of the utmost priority. Please keep yourselves safe and rest assured we will keep you informed as soon as we know more.
- The office remains closed but a member of staff is working remotely a few hours per week. Email and telephone messages will be monitored.
Boat Trips and Tea Room
- Both these activities sadly did not commence as advertised. We are hoping to offer a limited service from mid-August but there are no further details at present.
- If you have a booking this year then we are still able to postpone until a later date. We have successfully hosted a wedding ceremony adhering to Government guidelines but party functions are still not viable at this time.
- We shall confirm whether any of our advertised events are going ahead here and our social media.
- 8 August Coracle Regatta at Bures is cancelled.
- 31 August Pirates on the Stour at Sudbury is cancelled.
- 12-13 September Sudbury to the Sea 2020 is on albeit with restrictions – click here.
This will be a very challenging period for us all, but we ask that you please allow us to postpone bookings or any refunds for the time being. We will reschedule or refund when things become a little more certain.
We thank you in advance for your understanding. Best wishes and hope to see you all soon.