We have some updates in light of the Government restrictions that came into force today (14.09.20). We continue to always consider our responsibility with everyone’s health (customers, visitors, volunteers and staff) of the utmost priority.
The office remains closed but a member of staff is working remotely a few hours per week. Email and telephone messages will be monitored but our response time is slow due to the number of enquiries and limited working hours at the moment.
Boat Trips and Tea Room
- The Tea Room will hopefully re-open in Spring 2021.
- We have decided that public boat trips are not feasible so we shall look forward to our 2021 season.
- If you have prepaid for a boat trip then you can have a refund or postpone until 2021.
- If you have a boat trip voucher then we shall transfer this to 2021.
- The Granary – all large scale private bookings have been postponed until next year. We did successfully host a socially distanced wedding ceremony, adhering to all the required guidelines, on Saturday 4 July but party functions are still not viable at this time. We shall continue to monitor the situation for bookings for events such as meetings, smaller groups, etc.
- Visitor Education Centre – this remains closed following rebuilding works following the fire in 2018. We will be busy preparing it over the winter months. We shall continue to monitor the situation for bookings for events such as meetings, smaller groups, etc.
- All our events have been cancelled, except S2C which went ahead at the weekend with Covid-19 measures in place.
We thank you in advance for your understanding. Best wishes and hope to see you all soon.