Craft Registrations

REGISTER TO PADDLE THE SUFFOLK & ESSEX RIVER STOUR If you want to paddle on many waterways you often need a ‘licence’ to do so. The navigation authority for the Suffolk & Essex River Stour (and other waterways) is the Environment Agency. Unpowered registrations are valid for use on all Environment Agency waterways. You have … Continue reading Craft Registrations