Show your support for the River Stour Trust by purchasing our branded merchandise. For all items, please allow up to 28 days for your order to be ready for collection/delivery. Click here to read our Sales Policy.
Postage & Packaging Cost (please add to your finished shopping cart):
- Total Spend: £5 or less – £1.00
- Total Spend: £15 or less – £3.00
- Total Spend: £30 or less – £6.00
- Total Spend: over £30.00 – Free
We use PayPal to process online bank or card payments and your financial details are never shared. PayPal accepts payments from Mastercard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this facility.
- Simply click on the relevant ‘Add to Cart’ button below and your item will be added to your shopping cart which will appear at the foot of the page. You can add as many items as you wish to the Cart before proceeding to the next step.
- Review your order before payment. Remember to add the postage and packaging (deliveries within UK only) if you are not collecting your order and delete any unwanted items by clicking on the red circle with a white cross in it.
- Remember to add the charge for postage & packaging!
- Once you are happy with your order simply click on the yellow button entitled ‘Check out with PayPal’ and this will open a new window.
- Log in to your PayPal account or click on ‘Don’t have a PayPal account’.
- You will then need to fill in your name, contact details and select your payment card type before being able to proceed with the payment.
- For all items, please allow up to 28 days for delivery/collection.
Size Guide for Polo Shirts & Sweatshirts (chest measurements):
Sizes available to order online:
- S = 36″-38″
- M = 38″-40″
- L = 40″-42″
- XL = 42″-44″
Contact Us to place order for these sizes:
- XXL = 44″-46″
- 3XL = 46″-48”
- 4XL = 48″-50”
- 5XL = 50”-52” (sweatshirts only)
- 6XL = 52”-54” (sweatshirts only)
Crewing our boats? Our volunteer boat crew wear a different style of polo shirt and sweatshirt with the RST logo on the chest and arm meaning it is visible when a life jacket/buoyancy aid is worn. Please Contact Us to place an order.
Baseball Cap – £6.50
100% heavy cotton drill, Self fabric strap with tri-glide buckle, Seamless, Centralised front panel. Available in French Navy and one size only
Polo Shirt – £17.50
65% polyester/35% ringspun cotton, 215gsm weight, Taped neck, Reinforced shoulder seams, Cuffed sleeves, Two matching button placket, Twin needle stitching. Available in French Navy and sizes S-XL (larger sizes can also be ordered – refer to size guide).
Dark green with the River Stour Trust’s Lock Lintel motif
Sweatshirt [with River Stour Trust Logo on chest] – £21.00
50% polyester/50% combed ringspun cotton, 295 gsm weight, Fade resistant, Taped back neck, 1×1 rib trim to hem and cuffs, Twin needle stitch detail, SpotShield™ stain resistant coating
Available in French Navy and sizes S-XL (larger sizes can also be ordered – refer to size guide).
Apron – £7.50
Exclusively designed for the Trust with images of river scenes (matches perfectly with RST tea towel). Available in white with green image. Adult 8oz bleached cotton drill colourfast apron without pocket. Dimensions: 60cm by 85cm approx. Polyester side ties each 1 metre in length. Adjustable 72cm neck tie with ‘D’ ring.