Before making a payment please ensure that you have:
- Made a provisional booking with us for your preferred date
- Read and understood all our terms and conditions
- Completed and returned the booking form
In order to confirm your booking, a non-returnable deposit that represents 50% of the hire charge is payable (full payment is required for bookings taking place within a month). Any remaining balance is payable one calendar month prior to the booking. We use PayPal to process online bank or card payments. PayPal accepts payments from Mastercard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards. Your financial details are never shared and you do not need a PayPal account to use this facility.
- Simply click on the relevant ‘Add to Cart’ button below and your item will be added to your shopping cart which will appear on this page.
- Review your order before payment (you can delete an item by clicking on the red circle with a white cross in it).
- Click on the yellow button entitled ‘Check out with PayPal’, this will open a new window.
- Log in to your PayPal account or click on ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’.
- You will then need to provide your card information and contact details in order to proceed with the payment.
VEC HOURLY RATE – WEEKDAYS (evening rate applies from 6pm or when included within first 3 hours of hire)
- Minimum charge (up to 3 hours) – £45.00
- Per Additional Half Hour (up to 30 mins) – £9.00
- Per Additional Hour (up to 60 mins) – £15.00
- Full Day (8 hours: 8am-5pm/8.30am-5.30pm/9am-6pm) – £100.00
HOURLY RATE – WEEKENDS & EVENINGS (evening rate applies from 6pm or when included within first 3 hours of hire)
- Minimum Charge (up to 3 hours) – £60.00
- Per additional Half Hour (up to 30 mins) – £12.00
- Per additional hour (up to 60 mins) – £20.00
- Full Day (8 hours) – £140.00
Agreed an alternative price for regular sessions?
Simply click on the donate button below to enter the agreed amount then follow the prompts. There should be an opportunity to add a message to us during this process and you could state what the payment relates to.