Small Social Rate applies to small/short duration bookings such as baby showers, hen parties, naming ceremonies, networking events, wakes, etc for no more than 60 people and taking place on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. The hire charge is inclusive of access to The Granary during the specified hire period only (this must include sufficient time to set up and clear away any items brought onto the premises), tables and chairs (set up before and cleared away after your event), use of our basic kitchen facilities and a fully licensed, stocked and staffed pay bar for up to 4 hours.
This rate is not available on Fridays or Saturdays nor can it be applied to Wedding functions (please check our other rates for pricing). The hire period must include sufficient time to set up and clear away any items brought onto the premises.
SMALL SOCIAL BOOKINGS RATES (Monday-Thursday)
- Minimum charge (up to 4 hours hire period, inc. bar for up to 3 hrs) – £250.00
- Per Additional Hour (or part thereof, excluding bar) – £30.00
The hire charge is inclusive of:
- access to The Granary during the specified hire period
- tables and chairs (set up before and cleared away after your event)
- use of our basic kitchen facilities
- wireless internet connection (through prior arrangement)
- Please refer to our full list of services and facilities which may apply to your booking (click here)
Bar Services / Provision of drinks
The River Stour Trust holds a premises license for the Granary and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003 all beers, wines, spirits, ciders and soft drinks dispensed there must be supplied by or through the River Stour Trust or our approved contractor.
No alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks can be brought onto the premises that has not been purchased through the River Stour Trust or our designated contractor. If any drinks are found on the premises then your entire drinks deposit will be forfeited. Please make your guests aware of this policy.
Click here to go back to the main page for the online booking facility and useful downloads/links (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Please do not hesitate to contact us to verify date availability or to discuss your requirements further.