SATURDAY 9 & SUNDAY 10 SEPTEMBER 2017
COUNTDOWN TO S2C 2017
- Helpful Information (emailed to Paddler 1 on 30.08.17)
- Things You Need to Know (emailed to Paddler 1 on 04.09.17)
Please read the documents below before starting the booking process. Those marked with an asterisk will be included as part of the information pack that is handed to you on the final part of the registration process on Saturday morning.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE
- S2C FAQ (if you have a question and you cannot find the answer then please get in touch)
- S2C RULES *
- S2C ROUTE *
- 2017 S2C MEETING LOCATIONS v2
- 2017 S2C Sponsorship Form – for those wishing to raise money for the River Stour Trust
- 2017 RUSHBANKS FARM CAMPSITE – S2C campsite spaces are reserved- do not call Rushbanks!
- 2017 S2C FOOD AND DRINK OUTLETS *
- 2017 MINI BUS TRANSPORT – details to follow
- 2017 S2C Craft Hire – *RESTRICTED – for confirmed S2Cers only, call office to check!*
- 2017 S2C BOOKING GUIDANCE – this will help you to ensure you book in correctly!
- Online S2C Booking Payment – you can pay for multiple entries *CLOSED – call office to check if ther are any spaces*
- Online S2C Booking Form – you must complete one booking form per craft
- 2017 S2C Postal Booking Form – send completed form with total money owing (cheques to be made payable to ‘River Stour Trust’) to Visitor Education Centre, Dove House Meadow, Great Cornard, Suffolk, CO10 0GF. Cheques should be made payable to River Stour Trust.
Join S2C on Facebook and/or Twitter – click on the icons below