This year the River Stour Trust celebrates its 50th Anniversary and, alongside our usual annual events, we plan to hold a number of special events including – a party for members, electric boating events, some fun involving rafts and paddleboards, a trail boat festival, and a grand official re-opening of Stratford St Mary Lock!
- Saturday 12 May – Formal Lock Opening Ceremony [invited guests only]
- *CANCELLED* Saturday 14 July – Water Frolics at Dedham
- Sunday 22 July 2018 [revised date] – RST Members’ Party at Visitor Education Centre, Great Cornard
- *POSTPONED UNTIL 2019* Friday 10 August-Sunday 12 August – Trail Boat Festival at Sudbury
- Saturday 18 August [revised date] – Electric Boat Gathering at Bures
The River Stour Festival celebrates the river, its culture, surrounding landscape and people throughout 2018. This inaugural event happily coincides with our 50th Anniversary Year! More information: www.riverstourfestival.com