This year the River Stour Trust celebrates its 50th Anniversary and, alongside our usual annual events, we plan to hold a number of special events including – a party for members, electric boating events, some fun involving rafts and paddleboards, a trail boat festival, and a grand official re-opening of Stratford St Mary Lock!
- Saturday 12 May – Formal Lock Opening Ceremony [invited guests only]
- Sunday 20 May 2018 – RST Members’ Party at Visitor Education Centre, Great Cornard
- Saturday 23 June – Electric Boat Gathering at Bures
- Saturday 14 July – Water Frolics at Dedham
- Friday 10 August-Sunday 12 August – Trail Boat Festival at Sudbury
The River Stour Festival celebrates the river, its culture, surrounding landscape and people throughout 2018. This inaugural event happily coincides with our 50th Anniversary Year! More information: www.riverstourfestival.com