Paddle start date to be no later than Friday 31 March at 00:00
*WE CAN ONLY PROCESS APPLICATIONS FOR UNPOWERED & PRIVATE USE BOATS*
*Maximum of 5 registrations per order*
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 WORKING DAYS FOR US TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION
Powered or Business boat? Please contact the Environment Agency Boat Registration Team on 03708 506 506 or email email@example.com
- Before starting your application – please read the Privacy Notice, Explantory Notes and Charge Scheme Guidance on the EA website – click here
- All orders receive confirmation by email and this can be presented to a River Inspector as proof.
- Only monthly/annual craft registrations and/or the Navigation Guide will also be sent by post. These orders are processed as quickly as possible but please allow up to 10 working days. There can be delays during busy periods, particularly if any information is missing or we need further details to process your application.
- You will need to pay any additional amount, which may be due, if it is found that the boat has been registered incorrectly based on the information you have provided.
Applying for multiple craft registrations?
- You must be acting in accordance with the specific authorisation of the craft owner/s to process this application on their behalf.
- We can process a maximum of 5 registrations per order with craft sharing the same start date and time.
- There is an additional fee of £1.80 per order.